Welcome — Creating your new account is quick and easy.
- US Citizen & at least 18 yrs old
- Social Security Number
- Valid Personal Identification
(Driver's license, State Issued ID, Passport, etc.)
- Physical U.S. Address (no P.O. Boxes)
- Phone Number & Email Address
- Personal Checking/Savings: Minimum $100 opening deposit
(May vary by account type)
- Personal Loan: Non-refundable application fee of $11 per applicant is due upon submission.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader®
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. This will include your drivers license or other identifying documentation. If you are an existing customer, we may ask for these documents to update our files.